Atlantic Community Bank focuses on providing locally led financial services for Beaufort and Jasper Counties. We strive to provide mortgage solutions that will best serve you, our customer!
Choosing the Right Program
The mortgage that best meets your needs depends upon a number of factors personal to you and your overall financial life goal. By combining attentive listening with our years of local market experience, together we determine the right plan for you. After all,
It's Your Money, It's Your Bank
Please contact:The Mortgage Department - Click Here to Send Emaill
We offer mortgage solutions for: Purchasing, refinancing, investment property and second homes.
- Lot Loans
- Loans to purchase a parcel of residential and commercial land to build a house
- Equity Lines
- Access to equity in your residential property
- Interest payments, paid monthly
- Loans for up to 10 year terms
- Construction to Permanent Loans
- Allows borrowers to obtain a construction loan to build their primary residence. This loan will be refinanced into permanent financing once the home is complete.
- Bridge Loans/ Wrap Around
- Custom financing terms, utilizing equity in multiply properties providing the opportunity to purchase a home before other property is sold.
- Interest only payments
- Fixed Rate Loans
- A mortgage in which the interest rate and payment remain the same for the life of the loan
- 10 years - 40 years
- Adjustable Rate Loans
- A mortgage which normally has a lower start rate and allows for periodic adjustments (changes) to the interest rate in accordance with a specified index.
- 1 year adjustable rate loans up to 10 year adjustable rate loans
- First Time Homebuyers
All applications are subject to satisfactory review as determined by Atlantic Community Bank.