Have a question? We'll see if we can help you here.
If you don't find what you're looking for, we're happy to assist, just call us at (843) 815-7111!
What causes me to get locked out of my Online Banking?
- Three invalid login attempts (incorrect user name or password) will lock you out of Online Banking. Customers should call a Community Banking Specialist at (843) 815-7111 during normal banking hours for assistance.
How can I add or delete an account from Online Banking?
- The change can be made through any Community Banking Specialist.
Who can I call for questions about online banking?
- Call a Community Banking Specialist at (843) 815-7111 during normal banking hours or contact us through our website. (link to contact page)
What happens if I lose or forget my Online Banking ID or Password?
- Call a Community Banking Specialist at (843) 815-7111 during normal banking hours.
What services are offered through Online Banking?
- Unlimited in the number and types of accounts to access.
- Transfer funds between all checking and savings accounts (regulatory limitations may apply).
- Transfer funds between checking/savings and loan accounts at Atlantic Community Bank allowing for Interest / Principal payment distribution.
- Transaction history on all deposit and loan accounts.
- Check Imaging with front and back images on all cancelled checks.
- Obtain account information on your Checking, Savings, CDs, Loan, and Safe Deposit Accounts.
- Stop payment on checks drawn on your checking account at Atlantic Community Bank (stop payment charges may apply).
- Download transactions from any accounts to industry standard money management software.
How can I get Online Banking?
- Atlantic Community Bank customers can start Online Banking by visiting any Community Banking Specialist at any branch location.
Can I get a copy of a cancelled Bill Payment check?
- You can request a copy through a Community Banking Specialist at (843) 815-7111. There may be a fee associated with this service.
Can I set up recurring payments?
- Yes. You can set up recurring payments weekly, bi-weekly, semi-monthly, monthly, quarterly, semi-annually, or annually
How do I know if a merchant payment will be sent electronically or by check?
- Once you enter the merchant as a payee, you can look at the VIEW PAYEES screen, which includes a field that indicates if the merchant is electronic or check. The system will also indicate the payment type at the time a bill is scheduled to be paid.
How far in advance should I set up a payment to insure it is paid on time?
- Check payments should be scheduled at least 5 business days in advance of when you want the payment to be posted at the payee. Electronic payments should be made 3 business days in advance of when you want the payment to be posted at the payee.
How late in the day can I edit or delete a payment?
- You may edit or delete scheduled payments as long as you see the edit or delete option in a pending payment. Once the item no longer appears, it cannot be altered.
What happens if I have a scheduled payment that falls over a weekend or holiday?
- Bills do not get paid on holidays or weekends. If a scheduled bill payment falls on a holiday or a weekend, it is processed on the Friday before the weekend, or the last working day before the holiday.
What if I do not have enough money in my account?
- Bill pays which generate a check payment will be handled in the same manner as a check written out of your account. If funds are available when the item presents, the item will be paid. If funds are not available, the check will be returned for insufficient funds. Electronic payments are verified for funds availability during processing. If funds are available at the time of processing, your account will be debited and the payment sent. If funds are not available at the time of processing, the item will not be sent and the system will re-attempt the bill pay on the next business day.
When will the money be taken out of my account for Bill Payments?
- Bill payments which were sent by check will not clear your account until the payee deposits the check at their financial institution. Electronic payments will be debited from your account at the time of processing.
Who do I call if I have problems with Bill Payment?
- Contact a Community Banking Specialist at (843) 815-7111.
Whom can I pay through Online Bill Payment?
- You can pay ANYONE in the United States (excluding government agencies) - your next door neighbor, the utility company, the bank, even a child in college across the country!
Are there excessive withdrawal limits when transferring from my Money Market or Savings Accounts?
- Due to Federal Regulations, customers may not make more than six transfers or withdrawals per month or statement period without incurring an excess debit fee. In addition, a customer cannot make more than three transfers or withdrawals to third parties either by pre-authorized or automatic transfer, order or instruction made by telephone, or via Online Banking. Transferring from a savings or money market account to a loan at Atlantic Community Bank does not count towards the excessive withdrawal limit.
How late can I make a transfer and still have it post to my account that night?
- Any transfer made on a business day up to 7:00 P.M. EST will post in the same day. This includes all transfers between deposit accounts and loans.
- A transfer made after 7:00 P.M. will "memo post", but will not actually appear until the next business day.