As a community bank, our customers are our greatest asset. Period. We make it our priority to get to know both you and your personal banking needs, that’s why we offer loads of different products and services to meet those needs. Free online banking and bill pay, and a mobile app just to name a few.
Access your money anytime, anywhere
We know its important for you to always have access to your money. Atlantic Community Bank does not charge a fee for withdrawal at other financial institutions or merchant ATM machines. Effective August 1st, 2017 we will no longer refund all ATM fees charged by other financial institutions or merchants. We will cover the first TWO ATM fees, per month, per statement cycle assessed by another financial institution or merchant.
Atlantic Community Bank now offers another layer of protection to guard your debit card against fraud. Get a text message anytime your card is used for the purchases listed below.
Receive Text Messages For:
- Purchases greater than $200
- Out of state transactions
- International transactions
- Gas station transactions
- Card not present (online purchases)
- Declined authorizations
- 5 or more transactions in 24 hours
Click here to learn more and sign up for text message alerts.
Download our Mobile Banking app to stay up to date on all of your transactions and current balances. Give us a call at 843-815-7111 or stop by the bank to inquire about mobile deposit to be able to deposit checks straight from phone. You can even freeze your card directly from the app if you misplace your debit card.
Report a Lost or Stolen Card
To Report a lost or stolen ATM or debit card, please call 1-866-546-8273. This line is available for cardholders 24 hours a day seven days a week. If you are traveling please contact the bank at 843-815-7111 to ensure your card will work while you are away.
Debit Card Convenience and Protection
With Atlantic Community Bank, there’s no wait for your Debit Card. We make our debit cards in house, giving you the ability to select your own PIN and avoid waiting for a card in the mail. We also utilize the Visa Fraud Center for proactive protection against debit card fraud, giving you the peace of mind that should suspicious activity be detected, a block will be placed until you can be reached to verify. Should fraud occur, you’ll be able to get a brand new card by the end of the day!
Fraud Center Update
In our continuing efforts to keep your accounts secure, we’ve improved our alert system for potential fraud.
Here’s how it works:
1. When possible fraud is detected, you will receive an automatic text alert, with the option to reply with“Fraud” or “No Fraud.” The text will come from 32874.
2. If you do not respond to the text notification, you will then receive an automated phone call to confirm or deny fraud. The phone number is 800-417-4592. The automated call will say, “This is the Fraud Center calling on behalf of Atlantic Community Bank calling for John Smith.” You will be asked to confirm recent transactions and if a charge is fraudulent, the call will be transferred to a fraud specialist.
3. An email will be sent to the address on file if you have not responded via text or phone call. The email will list recent charges and ask you to respond by phone to confirm or deny the charges.
4. Always remember: our fraud team will never ask for your PIN, account number, or social security number.
The phone number for our Fraud Center is 800-417-4592. Add this number to your phone contacts to ensure you know that the ACB Fraud Team is trying to get in touch!
In addition to debit cards, we also offer ATM and credit card options. Ask any associate for details!